Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 27 - Here We go Again

The day has come for us to go back to class and study. We need to wake up early in the morning to get ready for class and all of roommates don’t have the mood to go back to class. All of us are in holiday mood but school is school, we need to go to class to study.
Today will be long day in class and all the way we are doing practical. We need to be ready for the upcoming practical test. Before we get started with our practical lesson, there is something special that is being given back to us by Mrs Neo which is our TEST PAPER. AHHHHHH!! When I receive my paper and I saw my mark and I get 81 for the test. I think I did not that bad for the test as there are people that did much better than me. I said to myself that this is only my first test; there is examination which can help me to achieve a much better grade.
Finding the Report.
Explaining more about the concepts
After Mrs Neo go through the paper and point us the mistake that we did in the test. When everyone know what they did wrong and did their correction, we can start with our practical lessons. I really pay attention in the Practical lesson as I am poor in my computer skills and I must give my 110% in every of my practical lessons. For today lesson I must give another 100% because this coming Thursday is my Practical test. I learn a lot today from today lessons as I get myself prepare for the test.
The best budget Meal Ever!

POWER SIA!
We never really did much after lesson; I went back to dormitory to do myself revision on my upcoming practical test. I have don’t have the mood to go out as outside is raining and I prefer to stay ay my cosy dormitory. I never really go out to buy anything for my dinner so my friends have bought me a packet of sausages. Sausages will be my dinner for today. As per normal, I will use the boiler to cook the sausages and buy a couple of sausage buns to eat with it. The sausage taste so good when I cook it myself. All of my other roommates eat sausages. After the meal, we continue with our studies and have an early rest for today.

Reflection
In life confirm there will be up and downs. When we are down we need to push ourselves up and move on and learn from our mistake. It’s useless to stay back and cry over it. There is phrase that says is useless over spilled milk. When I get my results today, I know that I did not do that well. In order for me not to get depress over that poor result, I must stay positive and work hard for my upcoming test which will be my practical test and my examination which will be held when I come back to Singapore. Moving forward and having a positive mindset will let achieve MORE in Life.












No comments:

Post a Comment