Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 38 - Last Shopping in Wuhan!

I woke up very late because of yesterday perfect dinner I had at the restaurant. A couple of my friends have make plans to go out to get something for our classmates back home in Singapore. I will be following the girls to go shopping and get all the stuff. The guys are not following me because both of them are sick and they are unable to get out from their bed.

We went to Jianghan Lu to get out classmate stuff. We went rounding around the malls to find the stuff we want to buy for our classmates but we can’t find anything. Our local students are going to go shopping with us. We want to get printed tees for our class but we don’t know which store will provide such services. Only the locals’ students know the place.

After we met out locals students, they brought us around and they are also unsure of the place but they keep on asking other stores to know where the store is located. After a few hours of searching, we still can’t find it so we need to find other stuff to get for our classmates. What a disappointment.

We enjoy our last shopping with our local student and have dinner with them. I am really grateful to meet them and be a part of my life. After dinner we did last minute shopping and get all the stuff that we need to get. This is going to be my last time at 步行街.I am happy that I was introduce to this place as this is my favourite place to shop in Wuhan. We went back together with the local students. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment