Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 40 - The Last Night In Wuhan!!

This was going to be my second last day in Wuhan. I am fully pack and ready to go back home. But my heart is still here. I am not really ready to leave this country. All of my friends have the same feeling as me. Don’t have the feeling of returning back home.


Before we can go anywhere today, everyone is needed to do weighing of their luggage. Si hao will be on the Weighing area as he will the one checking everyone luggage and taking down the weight of everyone luggage. My group will be the first group to be weight and it is according to the alphabets of each group. I am group A so I will be the first group to do it. Each group can finish quickly if everyone corporate well with one another. This is a very important procedure because Mrs Neo is strict with this weighing and anyone that above the 29kg mark can delay the whole process and make the whole group get delay in the flight. Everyone finish half an hour earlier as everyone corporate very well and the process runs smoothly. There are quite a number of students that is above the 29kg mark so Mrs Neo need to meet with them and ask them to reduce the weight load.


After the weighing, we are going to go back to the first shopping place that we went when we first landed in Wuhan. All of us were going to Jiansheer Lu to go for do our FINAL shopping if ANY.

Si Hao Is Purchasing a Bag!

Last time i will be seeing the Macdonalds



Purchase our last sweets at the Shop!
It is windy. So they using me as a shield.

The Peaceful Street
The first Place i have my Dinner in Wuhan. T_T

The outside view of my Campus



After the trip to Jiansheer Lu, we are meeting up with Ms Wong. She let 7 of us visit her home. We all are waiting for her outside dormitory. While waiting for Ms Wong, we saw our local students’ as they just finish with their class. We chat with them for awhile and we took our last group photo them. Not long after that Ms Wong came with Mrs Neo. It is a 5minute walk from the campus to her house.

Last Group Photo with all of my Local students

My BROTHERS!


The entrance of Ms Wong Apartment!

Nice Apartment Ms Wong!
Ms Wong Room
Leaving Ms Wong Apartment

Finally we reach Ms Wong house. When I enter the house, it feels that I am entering a Singapore home. It feels so cosy and warm. Miss Wong was not that happy to stay at apartment because the facilities in there were not that good. But her apartment is much better than our hostel and everything you need was there. I think Ms Wong just miss her Singapore Home.


Ms Wong is Ordering for Us!

THANKS MS WONG!!!!

After the visit at Ms Wong house, Ms Wong wants us to have dinner with them at a nearby restaurant. We know that we can’t reject her offer because this will be our last night here and this will be our last time seeing her until she come back to Singapore. Ms Wong orders for us the dishes and she treating all for us for dinner. Everyone start to eat after all the dishes have come.
I must really enjoy my dinner here because this was going to be my last dinner in Wuhan. T_T
After the meal, we went our separate ways. We say our goodbyes to Ms Wong and we hope to see her back in Singapore in 6months. We went back to our dormitory and do some last minutes pack up and enjoy our last night together in Wuhan.


Reflection
Today was my last night here in Wuhan. When was walking at the streets near my campus I remember all the things we did around the campus. My friends and I have being doing everything together such as getting groceries or going to bus stop and many more. The last thing I know that we only have one more day in Wuhan and time flies so FAST. WHY!? I hate this feeling because there is so much things haven really done yet and we need to go back home. The only thing I can say is that, I hope memorise will stay fresh in my head for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment