Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 41 - ALOHA SINGAPORE!!

THE FINAL DAY in WUHAN!! I was fully packed and ready to head back home. We woke early today as we want to have our last breakfast with my local students. They came to our dormitory around 7am in the morning and none of us was fully prepared to go for breakfast. All my roommates still doing last minutes packed up. I have a chat with all with all my locals’ students and say thanks to all of them for everything they did to make my stay here very interesting.

My luggage is PACK!

My Handsome Bro, Chao Ran! :D

My Chill Bro, Ji Long

Cheerful Girl, Xiang Hua

Pretty Girl, Meng Jia

Cute Girl, Sun Jing

Hyper Girl, Xu Ke
After my roommates finish packing up, there was no time for us to have breakfast with the locals’ students. I say my apologised to them that we are unable to have breakfast with them. We need to assemble at the back gate of the Campus by 8am. All the locals’ students were there to help us to bring our luggage from the dormitory to the assembly area. When we finish putting all our luggage and belongings to the bus, I gave all my locals students a hug and say my final thanks to them. When I start boarding the bus, tears start rolling down my cheeks. T_T. We say our final goodbyes and we are off to the airport.

Common People Pass the luggage!

Waiting for people at the front to pass the luggage.

On the way to the airport, I was feeling unwell and feeling a bit dizzy. What a day to get sick! We came there early as we have a 4hour delay due to some flight problems. We reached at Wuhan Airport, and everyone needs to get theirs luggage check before we can go for off to Guangzhou. Everyone was rushing to go to an empty counter to check their luggage whether or not the luggage exceeds more than 30kg. When everyone was ready and set off to Guangzhou.
GROUP PHOTO!!
Waiting for outher groups to check In
This is what happen when Boredom Struck
Why are we Waiting?!
When we reach the Guangzhou Airport, it was already 4pm and our transit flight was 4.30pm. All of us were confuse and it was impossible for all of us to reach the flight on time. The other problem was, we need to take our luggage before we can go for our next flight. When we are rushing to the transit area, there was an announcement that said that our flight have been delay to 5.50pm. Another 2hours delay. All of this cause as to reach home late.
03's WOHOO!!!
The Last Jump Shot for the Trip!
We FINALLY landed at our BEAUTIFUL HOME, SINGAPORE. I am glad that everyone reached back safely and we can survive ourselves with the help of our friends for 42days. When we reached Singapore, it was already 10.25pm and we suppose to be back at 8.25pm. All the delay causes this. Never mind, everyone are happy to be back home. Smiles all around the arrival area as we all our families are waiting for our arrival. I say my goodbyes and give a hugs to all my friends and will meet them back in school. THE BEST TRIP I EVER HAD!!
LAST PHOTO of the Group and Mrs Neo

03's RULES!
Reflection
The day has finally come, all of us have been waiting for this day and we reached back home safe and sound. I know that all of us were very happy to reach back home but deep down in their hearts, they still miss all the things they did in Wuhan. It’s very hard to let go all the things we did together with the locals’ students and all the dumb things we did in Wuhan.

Every step I did in Wuhan, I will remember it for the rest of my life. The first things that happen when we reach to Wuhan were, a few of the locals students welcome us at Wuhan Airport and help us in pushing and carrying our luggage onto the bus. The first friend that I met was Chao Run. From there, we both become good friends and he starts to introduce more of his friends. We become like brothers and he has helped me adapt in my life in Wuhan.

There are a lot of activities that we did as a class. We have gone to many cultural sites such as The Yellow Crane Tower, 古琴台, The Three Gorges, Wu Dang Mountain and many more. Even though we don’t know about each other at first but the days at Wuhan have bond all 21 of us like one big family. We had helped each other, if one of us is feeling sick or facing any problems when staying at Wuhan. All of them have made my life in Wuhan very interesting and joyful.

The most important thing I remember for the trip was all the Happy moments I had with my friends. No one can take that away from me. When the last time I say my goodbyes to my local students, flashbacks start running through my head. All the good moments I had with them and the things they did like bringing us around or just buying us breakfast. This small things that they did that make my stay in Wuhan very Unforgettable.

The trip has helped me grow as a person. I become more independent and trying to rely more on myself than others when I am facing a problem. I have gain lots of experience and I hope that I can use this experience that I had gain and used it in the future. The memorise I had on this trip will stay in me for the REST OF MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment