Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 39 - Pack Up People!

A few more days, before I’m back in Singapore but I really don’t have the mood to go back to Singapore. I really like staying by myself plus with my friends and we really enjoy each other accompany. In a few days time, we will no more be roommate as we will go back to our home and staying alone in our room. I hate changing back to old lifestyle. I love the new change of environment. I still need to go back as Singapore is still be my number one home and all my family member is waiting for me to be back there.

Today, I going to use the time I have to plan on the IS Movie that I need to present in Singapore. There is a lot of things that needed to be done in a short period of time. I meet up with all my group members and assign them the things that needed to be done and needed to hand it to me by the end of the day. All my member are very corporative as they will listen to simple instruction and they do the job quickly and swiftly. That’s what I like about my group.

I am not going out today. Eline was not feeling well so she is staying in my room to do the project with me. We both can work well with one another and we have many interesting imagination that can make this movie very interesting. We spend the whole day in my room planning, watching movies together, eating and many more. We are too lazy to go out as we have run out of money. :x.

All of my other friends went to 光谷to do last minute shopping and get their hair done. They bought dinner for us. They were so kind to get dinner for us. After dinner, I use the time I have to pack all the stuff. I hate doing last minute packing; confirm there will be something that I forget to pack. It was tedious work to pack all the things that I have bought and the things that I bring back from home. Some of the stuff that I bring from home needs to be left here because there was not enough space and it very heavy. I pack all my clothing at one bag and the luggage was use to put all the gifts and the other odd shape items. Everyone luggage must be below 29kg if not we need Mrs Neo going to meet us personally and ask us why our luggage very heavy.
Nice and Tidy!

After the packing up of my luggage, my side of the room looks so clean and tidy. I can finally sleep at my bed. Everything feels so clean and cosy. I sleep a bit late today because we plan to watch late night movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment