Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 36 - Where Are We?!


Finally I really have time to relax and unwind. You know what I can do to relax myself, is going shopping with my friends. We only have few days here and I still left with a quite a large number of cash on my wallet. I need to spend it all because it is waste to change it back to Singapore dollar. Si hao and I have planned to go shopping at 江汉路.
There is Only railing and We can see the Wide View of the Place!

COOL!

Where's your helmet Sir?! It's legal in China.
We are going to out from our dormitory at 4pm. We were going to take bus 588 to get to 江汉路. This was my first time taking a double decker Bus in China! Cool Experience. It’s much different than in Singapore. We have gone to same place so many times, so we want to do a bit more exploring. We take one stop more after 江汉路.

Small Shops at the top of the bridge!
Selling Shades
Is that a GUN!!! it's not real.. HAHA!

It took us to a brand new place. It’s also another shopping district but I don’t what was the place called. Si hao and I went exploring the place and there are quite a number of unique items that is being sold at the store. The area is selling more girls stuff than guys stuff. It’s quite a disappointment. After we went exploring, we need to get back to 江汉路 to meet with the girls. We bought our individual stuff and I bought things for my family members. One of my friends withdraws more money at the nearby bank. The only bank that we trust is Bank of China because the currency change is much higher than the rest of the back in China.
Withdraw More $$
Reflection
It is good to explore new places. It is brand new experience and we don’t know what is in store for us. I really like the feeling of getting to know new places because of the excitement and we don’t know what is coming up for us. One thing that made it more interesting is, I am not in an English speaking country. HHAHA! I only have a few days here so I must make full use of it and try to go new places if not I going to regret of not exploring new places. When going to a new country, we must have an open mind and try new things and go to new places. That’s my MOTTO.


No comments:

Post a Comment