Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 34 - FINAL PRESENTATION

The day has come for Every group to present their masterpiece to Mrs Neo. Every of my roommates woke up early for today to get ready for the final presentation. I just do a bit of torch up in my PowerPoint slides to make nicer and to know the slides that I going to present to the class. My teammates meet up outside of room and we went to class together and discuss a bit on the things that we suppose to say during presentation.

When we reach the class, I can feel that most of the group is prepare to present their slides but still doing some torch up to their presentation. I know everyone in the room have scarifies the sleep to do this Final Presentation. They all look very tired but they still have some energy inside them to present the presentation and too get it over and done with.

We all draw lots again to determine which group was going to present their project first. I send a representative my group mate to draw the lot because i have been the most Suay guy for the whole trip. After Wei Qin have draw the lucky number 4 and we are going to be the forth group to present again. During our first presentation, we are the forth group to present and now also is the same thing.
Preseting My slides!

Eline turn to Present!

Miss Wei Qin turn To Present her Beautiful Slide!
I know that every group will present almost the same things but I want my group to be extra special. I know that every of my group members were very ON and they can try anything to make the project better. Wei Qin and I had planned to do a short skid to advertise our drink which is ALOHA!! I took us less than 20minutes to plan the whole thing out and this my first time planning a skid in such a short notice.

When out group was called upon to do our presentation, we all were as ready as every to get this presentation over and done with. Wei Qin was at the door waiting for the signal and I was waiting at the teacher table holding a drink. When a signal is given, Wei Qin will enter the door and will act as a girl that was thirsty for a drink and wanted to get a drink that was refreshing. Then I showed her drink that was called ALOHA and she take a single sip and she says it was the most REFRESHING drink ever.

HAPPY to complete the Presentation!
the BEST GROUP EVER!!
That’s our skid and now back to our presentation. Every of my group member know take their places at the front of the class and I am the first one to present to the whole class. I am doing about the overview of Aloha and the objectives of selling the product at China. After that i pass the slides to Eline and so forth. I was glad that every of my group member present their slides very well that Mrs Neo only have a few Question to ask us. I was so relief after the presentation and every of us have a wide smile across our faces. After the presentation a group of us when out to celebrate the Completion of the FINAL PRESENTATION.
Reflection
I am proud to be in a group that are able to face the challenges together. We as a group are having some problems such as time constraints and some part of the project we are not sure how to do it. But, we face the problems together and solve it. 4 brains are better than one. HAHA! It have been fun solving the problems together as we bond well together and getting to know each other better.






No comments:

Post a Comment