Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 33 - PROJECT PROJECT PROJECT!!

The first thing that struck my head when I woke up today was that, I only have less than 24hours to do our PROJECT! I have my lunch first before I can get started with the project. There is PowerPoint slides, GANTT Chart and Word Document that needed to be done for this Project. There was so much to do in such a short period of time. As a leader, I must assign all my group member the things that needed to be done. We are working as a pair. Wei Qin and Amanda will be doing with Crash Cost and Eline and I will start doing on the report and Gantt Chart.

Eline and I will be doing all the Project work at her room as my room is being occupied by other groups. I was so stress out due to the fact that I am scared that will not be finish by the given deadline. But Eline was always been on my side and have helped me to relax and try to do all the work step by step. In order to do well in the Project, we must have faith with all of my group member and believe in them.

Eline and I sleep around 3am in the morning. We must consolidate all the report and finalise with our PowerPoint slides before we can have a good night sleep.

Reflection
Every group need to work hard in order to make a Project successful. That’s the key for Success. For a leader like me, I should know what the strength and weaknesses of each of my group member. From there I can assign the Job to them and I can know have a higher chance of succeeding and completing the Job that I have assigned to them. Not every time I with my group member that we need to do work and no play. I love to socialize with my group member and get to know them more about their life and what the things that interest them are. That’s the key to become a Great Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment