Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 11- Having Fun all day!


FINALLY, IS SUNDAY!! It’s a day for me to have fun with all my friends. I woke up around 9am and there is slight drizzle outside my window. I was scared the weather will turn worse as the day goes by as we plan to go out together with all my close China buddies. We want to out with my China buddies as they know much better than us. They have better understanding of the places in Wuhan and their communication skills with the locals are superb.


Where is my CAB?!

We are going to KTV!! It’s at a shopping mall not far from our campus. We need to meet up with all the guys at 1.30pm. I only wear 2 layers of clothing as I want to experience the cold weather as the weather will not be as cold as this when the day goes by. We took sort of a cab to go to the shopping mall but the cab is not exactly a cab because there is no taxi poster on the car and the car looks like a family car.


Look very Professional. Superc Service.





Nice Lunge Area!







Shiok Ah!



We finally reach the Shopping mall! It’s around a 15min taxi ride. The mall is big but we do not have the luxury to explore the whole mall. We proceed straight to Level 6. The lunge area or the waiting area looks so nice and BIG! The lunge area is good to relax and waiting for your room to get book. The security level here is very tight as there are many security guards at every corner of the place. There is so much guard in the KTV in order to keep the place a safer place for the customer and prevent any fight happen in the KTV. The service level is superb as they treat each customer in a professional way and their dress code makes them look like a professional serviceman.




Great View of the Place. So BIG!!

Sing Along!! Cheers!
When we reach to our room, is like WOW! It’s so spaces and is MUCH BIGGER than Singapore KTVs. My China buddies want to change room as they think that the room is SMALL! We say never mind because it’s big enough to fit all of us. The room looks like a disco place and is equip with advance technology. The sound system is superb and all the equipment is working well. In Singapore, went I go to KTV, confirm one or two of the equipment will be spoil and cannot be used anymore. We book the room for 4HOURS! We all just sing our favourite songs and dance with the beat. We really enjoy ourselves.




China KFC!!

It taste DIFFERENT!

After we finish KTV, we went off to have our dinner. I did not have a proper meal for the whole day so this is going to be my first and last proper meal for the whole day. We have our dinner at KFC! Is another fast food outlet that I going to try. I want to compare the difference between Singapore and China KFC. Si hao, Fathullah and I buy a meal that consists of 11 chicken and 2 whip potato and 1 big bottle of Pepsi. They do not have chilli sauce only tomato sauce. I was a bit sad that there is no chilli sauce serve in KFC. The chicken taste much different than Singapore maybe due to the cost of the meal as it is much cheaper than Singapore. Even though the meal is much cheaper, the quality of the food is not that high. But I still enjoy my meal at one of my favourite fast food outlet. After a greadt meal, we went back to our campus and call it a day. :D




Reflection
I have observed many things today and the difference between Singapore and China. Some of the difference between both countries can be a massive or slight difference but I still cannot judge them as each country has their own characteristic. I am here to learn and adapt to the country and appreciate the thing that’s being given to me. I really love the change of culture between countries as I need to be more independent and making the right decision in order not to harm their belief. Tomorrow is going to be the start of the week and there is lesson in the morning,. I need to have an early rest. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment