Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 2- Exploring around the Campus




Zzzz! My whole body is shaking uncontrollably and i do not have enough sleep last night. Even though we have a heater in the room, none of us know how to adjust the temperature. We are really that pathetic. Today i wore 4 layers of clothing to protect myself from the coldness of the weather. I will never in Singapore will wear 4 layers of clothing. I will be perspiring a lot with this much clothing and the student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic will think that i am crazy. We need to bring our umbrella along to protect us from the rain. I am having my first lesson in WUST. Mrs Neo will bring us to classroom which is located not far from our our campus.





My NEW classroom

Surprise!! Ms Wong is here.



We have finally arrived the buidling where is my classroom will be held. The classroom is so much warmer than my room. It is located at the 6floor of the building. The temperature of the room is almost the same as the class held in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. The classroom look very tidy and neat. With this classroom environment, i really looking forward to have lesson in WUST. Ms Neo Briefed us about our timetable and rules and regulation that need to be follow when we are studying in WUST. There is a surprise install for us. I was shock to see Miss Wong in Wuhan. She will be teaching in WUST for 6months.









Staff Room



The next destination we go is the staff room for teacher. The facilities in the room is very good and it is almost the same the facilities In Ngee Ann Polythenic. There will be a couple of teacher that will be teaching us. I'm looking forward to meet my new teachers that is going to teach me in WUST.

A local teacher tell us where are we located.

The entrance of the Clinic


After we know which classroom that we need to attain, the some of the teacher in WUST bring us around the campus. They explain to us what is each building is use for. I was impress to see with the way the teacher speak because they really speak proper English. I hope to learn some English from them because my language is poor. We also when to the school clinic. It is a quite a huge place and i think it is good to have clinic in a school. In Ngee Ann Polythecnic, there is no clinic located in the campus. We need to find our own clinic outside of campus.
The Canteen

Enjoying my meal.



LUNCH TIME!! All of us when to the biggest canteen in the WUST. It is very big and there is wide variety food to choose from. But i only can eat certain type of food because some of the food there is not halal. In the canteen we can buy the food as a meal or just pick the type of dishes that we wants to eat. The canteen use a electronic device that the students can pay using a card. It is much easier and more efficient as it can reduce queue and reduce the trouble of paying cash. In Ngee Ann Polytechnic, we need to pay our meal using cash. It is almost the same manner we pay for all of other meal we have. The tradional way of paying is not a good because it can cause along queue and maybe the casher have lack of cash to pay the customer back. The food there is SO cheap. The meal that i have bough only cause me 4.50yen which is around S$1. The food there is very delicious and almost taste like my mom cooking.


Reflection

My second day is very interesting and fun. I really love the exprience of travel around the campus and know where each buiding islocated. I really looking forward to have lesson and learn a brand new module. I need to buy a few more clothing to protect me from the coldness. I need time to adapt to this weather and i hope i adapt very fast. i really looking forward for tommorow and the new experience that i going experience.














No comments:

Post a Comment