Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 8- Movie Marathon!!


Today, the weather is much warmer than the other days I am in Wuhan. Each day the temperature is getting warmer and warmer as there is change of seasons in a weeks’ time. Winter is coming to an end and spring is coming. During Spring, the city of Wuhan is beautify by flowers that start to bloom during the start of Spring.

Helping our Ms Neo.


Practical lesson.


We as a class should have our IS lecture during morning but is change to next coming Monday so today lesson is being replace with Project Management. The lesson will not end late like the last couple of days but we will end at 12pm and after that we are free for the rest of day. I become the teacher pet for today as need to sit at the front and assist teacher in the practical lesson. Ms Neo did not bring her laptop to class as the laptop crash during the trip here to Wuhan. She needs to lend laptop from any of the students to do her work or check something online. I was using Microsoft Project to assist teacher during the practical lesson. I did not do a great job in assisting Ms Neo as I am poor in my computer skills but my classmates a very supportive and correct me when I did a mistake in the Microsoft Project.
Setting Up the Movie


Watching Ninja Assasin!!


After lesson , we went back to our dormitory to do my blogging and complete my school work. It took 2hours to complete all my work and we did not have anything to do after that. We have 5hours of free time and we did not know what to do with that much of time. I ask my classmates to watch a few movies in our room and the girl agrees to join us. The sound system of the laptop is not loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. My friend and I when to small electronic shop outside the campus to get a speaker and it cost us 30 and it is around S$7+. It is much cheaper than the speaker sold in Singapore which the speaker can cost more than S$15. The DVDs that we are watching we bought it at a small shop across the street of the campus. Each DVD cost us they sold it at a price of 4¥ but it is pirated. If this pirated DVDs are sold in Singapore, the person that’s selling the DVDs will be fine and send to jail. It is a serious offence of selling pirated DVDs in Singapore. But in China, we can get the pirated DVDs anywhere in China. Even though it’s a pirated DVDs, the quality of DVDs is not that bad as the image of the movie is very clear. When we are watching the movies in the room, it feels that we were in Singapore watching movies in the theatre.



Before we went to dinner. We saw this Cute BABY!!





Taste like Same as Singapore!




After a fun evening of watching movies, we went out to have dinner with our China Buddies. We took a bus outside our campus and went to a large shopping mall to have our dinner. The area is being surrounded with many high rises building with many night activities in it such as clubs, KTV and many more. We have our diner at McDonalds and the cost of the meal is almost the same in Singapore. My China buddies said that McDonalds is very expensive as there is much cheaper fast food outlet throughout China. The meal is almost the same in Singapore.

WAL-MART!!!

Playing around in the WAL-Mart A certain weight limit for each basket. Each basket only can carry less than 20kg
After the meal, I saw WAL-Mart for the first time in my life. It is one of the world famous supermarkets throughout the world. The WAL-Mark is so big that anything u wants to find is sold there. I can’t travel throughout the place as we not enough time as we need o go back to our dormitory by 10.30. We walk outside the shopping mall to find ourselves a taxi. We reach the dormitory on time.



Reflection
i have learn that we want we should enjoy ourselves after a long day of studying. We do need to spend money to entertain ourselves but to have a nice group of friends to accompany you and making the trip more enjoyable. During this trip i have make a lot of new friends from different division and class. I am glad that I took this opportunity to mix with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment