Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 5 - School Finally Start!

Today, is the first day of school. None of my roomates is prepared for the lesson as they still in holiday mood. All of us woke up late and we only have half an hour to be prepared for school. Lucky we are guys, we do not need to wear make up or take our tme to look good. We meet up wth our class girls at the hall way as we plan to go together with them. The weather today is very wndy and the temperature is around 2 and the funny thing is only wore 3peice of clothng. I was freezng when i’m on the way to our classroom which is a 10 min walk to our campus.

Ms Neo teaching the whole class.


Paying attention in class


When i step inside to the classroom, it feels so warm and it’s almost theas the classroom in Singapore. Today, Ms Neo teach us the introduction of Project Management. It is an interestng module for me as i am the type of person that love to plan events and dong things very sysmetically. The module taught us how to breakdown the project to small parts and how we can complete each task on the given time frame in order for us not to increse the total cost of the project.
Cythia and Sihao is so stress!


After the lesson, all of us stayed back to discuss about the performance that we going to do for the China student. Each group have plan to do something for the China students. My group plan to do abour Sir Stanford Raffles come to Singapore. Some of the groups plan to do dancing, singing and many more to show more about Singapore. One the group is planing to do a Skid about Sir Stanford Raffles and Sang Nila Utama so we plan to merge and make the skid more lifelier. I took us an hour to discuss about the performance and after that we are free for the day.
Snow All over me!
Jumping for JOY!!!!
oom block, there is something amazing that happen AGAIN. There is a full scale SNOW falling down from the sky. It was so cool as this is my first time to really tourch and taste snow. I was so amze of how beautiful is it. I was so excited that act like a small kid running around campus. All of the WUST student is looking at me and think that i am crazy. I really don’t care what they thing about me as i was so excited just to experience snow for the second time in Wuhan.
The Counter of the Fast Food Restaurant

Having a Fast Food Feast


At night, a couple of us have our dinner at this fast food restaurant. Is located not far from our campus. I bought a meal that cost me 22¥ which is around S$5+. My meal consists of 2 burger, 2 chicken wing, fries and coke and it eat all by myself. I was so full after the meal and i was glad to have a chance to try out the fast food in China. The fast food meal in China have much bigger proportion than in Singapore.

Reflection
I finally have studying a new mdoule during my trip here. I have learn a lot from Project management. I can use the skills that i have learn from Project Management to my daily life and to create a project that can reduce cost and complete on time. Experiencing snow for my first time of my life make me feel that i have accomplish one of my dream. As i never taught that i will experience snow for the rest of my life. It really open up my mindset of trying to go to many part of the world to experiece differenct type of weather and scenery. I hope that tommorow is a much better day than today and can experience difference thing tommorow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noor, good to know that you like PM. It is one of the subjects that you will use throughout your working life. All the best. Lim Choon Boo

    ReplyDelete