Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 21- STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! SAUSAGE?!

WAH!!!! Why the weather is almost the same as yesterday. Every day is like a normal routine, i will be the first one to wake up and wake all the other two sleeping pigs in the room. After the bath, I feel so fresh and energetic to start the day. When we prepare to go out from the dormitory, I still making decision whether to go to class wearing shoe or SLIPPER. After a few seconds of thinking, i have made decision to wear the slippers. The reason for choosing the SLIPPER is, I want to experience the cold weather while wearing a slipper and to see whether my body can take such a beating. HAHA! I know is a STUPID reason but this is one of kind experience and I will not throw this chance away.

Ms Neo Explaining how to use Report


SO COMPLICATED!ALOHA SLIPPER!

We have our lesson at 9am today. We are having practical lesson and Ms Neo is not going to touch on theory for today. In one day we can cover up two practical lessons, as the topic is very short. We learn about how to use the network diagram view which is the same as AON and learn how to generate report. The project office is one of the best software out there now as it makes your working life easier. The software can help the project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing the work load.
You can’t get better than that. I must pay my fullest attention in every practical lesson because I am weak when it comes to computer software and programming. Today lesson ends very early as Ms Neo give us the afternoon off to let us study for tomorrow test. I am going to make full use of the day STUDYING.


To Many different Type of Dishes..






We went off to have lunch at the big canteen. It has been a long time since I had lunch at the Big canteen. We reach at the canteen at 11.45am and there is not much students there. I start to order my food at the favourite fried rice store. My fried rice always extra spicy with extra egg and it cost me only 4¥. It is so freaking cheap. After we have all our dishes at the table, we can finally start to eat. When I was eating my meal, when the clock struck 12pm, a huge crowd of STUDENTS enters the entrance of the canteen. This is my first time seeing such a huge crowd enter at once and start to order for their lunch. Judging from all the student faces, they are really looking forward to their lunch and having their stomach full. Even there is So many STUDENTs, the big canteen is large enough contains all of the Students.


Before we go back... We go to our favourite laundry area.

Handsome already la Si hao.. HAHA!(outside the bathing area)





There is a SOFA outside the Bathing Area..


After the lunch break, I went back to my dormitory and start on my revision for tomorrow test. I haven really started on it and I will use the time given to me to the revision. I will camp at my room and I will not go out anymore even for dinner. All my roommates are with me as they using the time given to them to use for revision. There is five chapter that we need to study and only have less than 9hours to study for everything. WAHHH SO STRESS!!

That's the ONLY way to cook the Sausages.

HAHA! BRING IN THE SAUSAGE!
GRRR!! My stomach is already growling. I was already night I have not had my dinner. Both of my roommates have bought SAUSAGES and a big loaf of bread for dinner. This is my first time cooking dinner at my room. We do not have a cooker to cook the SAUSAGES. You know what we use to cook the SAUSAGES? We use the water boiler to cook the SAUSAGES. It is such a unique way to cook the food. After the dinner, I continue to STUDY and then sleep.


Reflection
One thing that I learn today is to have a good time management. When I am here, my time management is very poor as there is so many things happen at once that I can’t juggle everything. Study life in Wuhan is done at a much faster pace than in Singapore because we are squeezing 1terms of studying to 6weeks. I have to tell myself everyday that I need to plan all the things that needed to be done for tomorrow. Set a goal everyday is a good way to keep in track on the things you are doing.





1 comment: