Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 16- BON VOYAGE!


Finally the day have come, Cruise TIME!! I woke up a bit late today as I need to have more rest and feeling fresher before I Bon Voyage. I have almost packed all the things I need for the trip before I went to sleep yesterday. There is so much things to carry for the trip such as food and clothing. Mrs Neo had said that is better to bring your own food if you find that the food at the cruise is not that appetizing. I confirm that I am staying with one of roommates on the cruise. The lucky guy is Tan Si hao. We have planed that one of the bag will be fill with our clothing, one bag for food and the other is all the important things that need to be carry with us all the time such as passport and camera. We are so glad that we are well prepared for the trip and we have made a promise that we going to enjoy every second we have on that cruise.


We all must assemble at the entrance of the campus at 1.30pm. I can’t wait to go for the cruise as this my first time on a cruise. Everyone assemble on time at the entrance and there is a tour bus waiting for us. When I enter the bus, I can see from everyone face that they are really excited to go for the cruise. The tour said that it going to be a 5hour trip to the cruise. To keep myself entertain for the whole trip on the bus, I have bring with me some card games, mp3 and the most essential of all snacks.


WHAT A VIEW!!

So fresh looking Flowers..


On the way to the cruise, I am enjoying the beautiful scenery of landscape of Wuhan. China have many different type of plantation that cannot be find in Singapore because the country have SUPER LARGE land area. China has many highland or hills that make the scenery of the landscape much more beautiful. I can’t get off my eyes on the scenery. It’s AMAZING.


Come On people get Seated..
Shiok ah!

Entrance of the Hotel..
We stop at hotel to have our lunch. There are a few tables that are already book for both the MDE and ECE students. One the table is for the Muslim students so I will be sitting on that table as I only can eat HALAL food. There is so much variety of food on the table and I can’t wait to try everything on the table. Every dish at the table is so delicious that each plate was so clean at the end of thelunch.

Finally is Reaching... :D
After a superb meal, we need to continue the journey to the cruise. We are heading to Yiling district of Yichang is where the cruise is located. It took us more than hours to reach our destination. Our main purpose of this trip is to experience the Three Gorges. I have watched the documentary about the making of the Three Gorge and it is major project and one of the best man made structure in the world now. I am really glad to have this opportunity to experience with my own bare eyes.

MY CRUISE!!! WOHOO!
The Pathway to my Beloved Room..

HALO my Cosy Bed!




The way I went down to my Cruise..


We finally reach our destination. We reach the port around 8pm and it far from our schedule. It is quite dark at the port and only the path of to the cruise is lighted. When we enter the entry part of the port, I am the first few people to enter first but the rest was hold back because the port security want to check every person before they enter. It took us 10min to reach our cruise as we need to go down a long staircase and walkthrough other cruise before we reach to our own cruise. Our cruise is quite big and the service there is quite good. There will assist anyone that need help and they will smile in everything they do. My room is small and cosy and it have the entire essential needed in every room. The cruise have a open top which anyone can go up and experience the full view of the place and breath in the fresh smell of the sea. I relax for the day and I will continue the amazing story tomorrow.


Sorry! I know the face cannot make it...:)


Reflection
Today is a day of enjoying and experience the beautiful scenery of China. There is so much to look at in such a short period of time. I really like to look at the landscape of the country and I won’t experience it in Singapore. in Singapore is a urbanize country but in China, not all part is urbanize. I still can see people farming using the traditional methods and some still saying wooden huts. People that prefer to have relax lifestyle, staying at a much rural environment is the best. Having a group of friends to experience your enjoyment is the best feeling I ever had. When i was excited to go on the cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment